Renting is really a popular option for many beginning pianists, as it affords great flexibility while developing a relationship with an instrument.
1. Beginner pianists who wish to play without having to agree to a large purchase, commitment or investment;
2. Those who prefer more options and want to discover the personalities of different types of pianos, testing different makes and models without making an immediate purchase;
3. Anyone who does not reside in a permanent location;
4. Pianists of any age and skill wanting to learn more about pianos in terms of touch, tone, & sound—to suit their personal needs;
5. Those looking to upgrade with a purchase at a later date;
6. Limited special performances or concerts; and
7. Taking advantage of any discounted or included services, such as piano moving or tunings.
Now, you don’t have to spend a fortune to give your kids the gift of piano music. If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, well...swap up for a baby grand.
You name it!
For more information about our rental options,
Call: (832) 674-0222
The Right Piano For Any Sized Venue
Call and let us help find the piano that will perfectly suit your needs. Our technicians can make sure the piano is tuned, serviced, and ready to play—letting you focus on other aspects of the event.
Renting a piano from Houston Piano Company couldn't be easier. Delivery and pickup is all arranged through HPC, as can be tuning and repair. If you like your piano, we'll even let you apply your first six months of rental fees toward its purchase!
A member of our sales team will be happy to help you choose the right piano for your situation. Whether you need a powerful grand piano, an intimate baby grand piano, or a space-saving upright, Houston Piano Company has something for every event.
Select pianos available for immediate rental.
Rent a Yamaha Grand
from $100 per month
Rent a Kawai Grand
beginning at $200.