Original Piano Maker(s)
Brothers, Julius and Albert Perzina
Benefits & Features
- Full line of professional verticals (48″- 51″) and professional grands (5’0″ to 6’2″)
- Built using original German scale designs
- Special floating soundboard and concave soundboard crown (for clear resonance and precise expression of tone)
- Upper-grade solid spruce soundboards and ribs
- Renner-designed action on grands, for precision control of tone (action regulated by European standards)
- German “Röslau” strings and German Meyne hammers
- Fine veneers of pure color and bright lacquer finish
Innovation(s) / Patent(s)
- Paul Perzina invented a reversible double key-bottom for the Janko Keyboard.
- c. 1880s — Perzina awarded first prize at the Schwerin Exhibition.
- 1883 — Perzina named ‘Pianos Supplier to the Court’ by the grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin.